We are looking to find workshop/repair/service manuals for this car and will add them when we find them.
About The Jeep Renegade
Production of the Jeep Renegade began in 2014 and was the first subcompact crossover SUV on offer from the American automobile manufacturer.
As standard, the model is front-wheel-drive to cut down on weight but customers are able to upgrade to a four-wheel-drive system if they require it.
It is on sale all over the world but is the Jeep model to only be produced outside of North America with some models being imported back into the country.
The Renegade offers a dual-panel removable sunroof called My Sky that mimics the open-top experience offered by the traditional SUV the Wrangler.
To cater to a variety of budgets and requirements Jeep offers the car in the following trims:
- Sport – the base model with either a 1.4-liter or 2.4-liter engine
- Latitude – the mid-level option with larger alloy wheels
- Altitude – this trim offers a gloss black effect with premium cloth interior
- Limited – the top-of-the-line trim comes only with the 2.4-liter Tigershark engine and 9-speed automatic transmission
- Trailhawk – the off-road-focused trim that comes with equipment to improve grip and towing
A wide range of optional features can also be added to all of these trims including push-button start and satellite radio with voice control.
Car safety agencies around the world have been favorable to the car with EuroNCAP awarding it 5 stars, Latin NCAP awarding it 5 stars also and NHTSA awarding it 4 stars.
For 2019 the Jeep Renegade received a facelift that restyled the front and rear bumpers and the infotainment system in the dashboard saw an update with a larger touchscreen.
In 2021 the line added a plug-in-hybrid option for the 1.3-liter turbocharged gasoline engine mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission.